Strong Password Generator - Random and Super Secure
Instantly create a highly secure password with our generator to keep you, your family, and friends safe online.
Create a super secure password online
Our 1-click tool can generate a very strong password to prevent your accounts from being hacked.
How to use our strong password generator
Creating a secure random password is free and super easy: click on the button "Generate Password" above or reload this page to get one. It will be super secure, for sure. Alternatively, you can modify the length to make it even more secure.
Generate random, strong passwords with our free tool
The reality is that passwords can become a real threat to online security. According to some recent studies and reports, more than 82% of security breaches are due to weak or stolen passwords. Therefore, creating super strong passwords is a must for every user. This is where our free tool comes into play. The ideal one is a complex combination of numbers, letters and symbols. This random password generator online tool works perfect on your Windows or Mac computer, as well as on any Android or iPhone device, and runs locally. Important: the passwords you generate with our software are super secure, and are only for you.
How to stay safe on the Internet
These simple tips will help you stay safe and super secure on the Internet:
- Please, always use strong and random passwords that do not contain personal information or details. Never share them with anyone!
- Write down a unique strong password for each service or platform you use. Additionally, you can use a password manager like 1Password (recommended).
- Use a safe, privacy-first browser.
- Check whether a data breach included any of your email accounts.
- Check which apps have permission to access your social media accounts.
- Optionally, you can use a VPN (Virtual Private Network).
Thanks for using our random password generator. Remember you can use is as many times as you need. Your super secure password is generated locally on your device, so we never have access to it. useful.tools is not responsible for your use of the strong passwords generated with our tool.